Sunless tanning is a great way to get that sun kissed glow to your skin without exposing yourself to harmful UV rays. Tanning beds and sprays can be an effective and safer alternative to laying at a beachfront and soaking up those damaging rays. However, you need to be cautious even with sunless tanning and do it the right way to have a safe, gorgeous tan. The best way to do that? You need to consider some tips from the experts. Once you know how to have a safe tanning experience, you can search online for “sunless tanning near me” and find the best tanning salon.
Here we have compiled a list of the best spray tan tips that will surely guide you to a safe tanning experience and get the best results possible at the same time.
Prepare The Skin
To start with, you need to prepare the skin for a sunless tan the right way before going for it.
- To get the best results, do some exfoliation prior to the session. Make sure that you keep your focus on the driest areas like hands, elbows, knees, feet, and ankles.
- Use quality products for exfoliating and try not to have any spa treatments before having a spray tan.
- Avoid moisturizers before your spray tan.
- Have proper hair removal to get smooth skin and settled hair follicles. It is recommended that any waxing must be completed at least 24 hours before your spray tanning session.
What To Wear
It is important to wear the right clothes and protection to have a perfect spray tan. There are a few things you should be avoiding too.
- Do not wear makeup, perfumes, or deodorant if they can hinder absorption.
- Avoid wearing clothes and shoes that are too tight as they can rub off your spray tan, leading to uneven results. Wear dark, loose-fitting clothes.
- Wear nail polish if possible, even if it’s a clear coat. It will help ensure that your nails don’t get discolored.
- As you get into the private tanning space, disrobe as much as you are comfortable with. If you don’t want to go all-nude, wear an undergarment or a swimsuit that you won’t mind staining.
- Remove any jewelry and put on a protective hair cap.
Let It Settle In and Follow the Right Routine Afterwards
Once you are done with the tanning part, just wait for it to settle in. The right follow-up routine will decide the kind of results you get and how long they will sustain. Keep the following points in mind here.
- Don’t bathe or swim for at least four hours after the spray tan. In addition, don’t indulge in activities that cause heavy sweating.
- After a spray tan, it is good to regularly develop a routine of light exfoliation. Exfoliating every 2-3 days will help ensure that your tan fades away evenly.
Sunless tanning can be a perfect alternative to tanning at a beachfront and have a gorgeous tan without risking your safety. With these tips, you are now set to look for the best salons or spas around that offer the best spray tan like brsunspa.com. Search for “sunless tanning near me” online and find the best spray tans to soak yourself in!
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019